See Every Detail of Your Wedding with LASIK
Published by on March 8, 2016
Kugler Vision in Omaha, NE is proud and honored to help brides and grooms in the area have crystal clear vision for their big day. Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, so it’s no wonder you want it to be absolutely perfect! You may have the venue selected, caterer checked off your list, dress and tuxedos picked out, flower arrangements ordered… but what about your eyes?
Seeing your wedding day in perfect clarity is a must! With glasses and contacts, you’ll have just another thing to worry about and deal with. Here are some compelling reasons you should highly consider LASIK before your wedding day.
Top Reasons Why You Should Have LASIK Before Your Big Day
- The hassles of contacts could be disastrous! Imagine one of your contacts falling out. You’d have to scramble around the floor trying to find your missing contact to see when you have a million other things to think about. Losing a contact should be the least of your worries, but will become your number one priority when you aren’t able to see. Also, when you find your contact, you’d have to properly clean it, then put it back in your eye– on a busy day like your wedding day, that would be quite the hassle!
- LASIK provides you with freedom on your honeymoon. Without glasses and contacts, you can look forward to all of your favorite water and beach activities including, swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling. It also makes for lighter packing, easy traveling, and one less thing to worry about on your daily routine.
- You will not have to wear glasses in your wedding photos. When you look back on your special day years later, you’ll be gleaming in the photos without your glasses glaring or obstructing the way you look. There will be nothing standing in between you and the camera!
- On your big day, you will most likely cry tears of joy. You won’t want your contacts swimming in your eyes or your glasses fogging up or streaking from your tears. Also, contacts can dry out your eyes, which can cause uncomfortable blinking. Dry and irritated eyes should not dictate your mood on your big day. Your wedding day should be one of the happiest and most memorable days of your life!
- LASIK tends to give many people a real confidence boost. Nothing is standing in between them and the world. They are now free to experience life without barriers. Who wouldn’t want to feel their very best on their wedding day?
Not only do the bride or groom save time, save energy, and save money by simply having vision correction, like LASIK, they are able to experience their big day with the vision they’ve always dreamed of without the hassles of glasses and contacts!
Kristie’s Wedding Story
“My wedding song came on in the waiting room! My husband said it was a sign you should have had LASIK before we got married!
Before I got married, I was so nervous about the wedding and didn’t want to add more item, LASIK, to worry about. Little did I know, LASIK would have given me freedom and allowed me to really have one less thing to worry about because on my wedding day I lost one of my contacts!
I lost my contact before the wedding ceremony, while the girls were getting ready. When I lost my contact, I was so nervous that I wouldn’t be able to see my groom or appreciate the faces in the audience. But my contact was delivered before I had to walk down the aisle. I was glad I got my contacts back in, but it was too close of a call. I wish I hadn’t dealt with that worry or stress on my wedding day. LASIK would have saved me from all of that! I wish I would have done it sooner! For all the brides to be, get LASIK before your big day!”
-Kristie, A Kugler Vision LASIK Patient
New changes, New You!
Is this the year you’ll hear wedding bells? Whether you walk down the aisle or are the person waiting at the other end, you deserve to see the love of your life with perfect clarity. If you are nearsighted that is a very difficult task. Don’t miss even a minute of that important event dealing with or worrying about your glasses or contact lenses. Also, while you are on a memorable honeymoon, you should experience all the beauty nature has to offer without worrying that you might lose your glasses or a contact lens!
Life After LASIK
After LASIK, you are able to take in sights like never before. Every activity is more enjoyable with perfect vision. Celebrate your engagement by getting the crystal clear vision that you deserve! With LASIK, you can walk down the aisle confidently, perfectly seeing the face of each attendee, and enjoying your honeymoon at the beach without the hassles of glasses and contact lenses. Post LASIK vision is so good, you’ll be seeing the rest of your life in HD! There’s something about LASIK that will make you see yourself differently. No, not just that you see clearly! It’s about seeing that you’re worth it. You can get your best vision for your big wedding day!
What Are You Waiting For?
Clear sight without glasses or contacts is a better solution. Your wedding day is yours to have and yours to remember. With LASIK, it can be just that much more memorable! You’ve marked your calendars for your wedding day! Now, all there is left to do is to swing by Kugler Vision to learn more about this life changing procedure! With your wedding day coming up soon, why not change the view of your life with a life changing procedure?
There’s never been a better time! If you are ready to take the first step toward the new you, contact us! Gain the independence you deserve from those old glasses and contact lenses before your big day! Call us at 402.558.2211 to set up your consultation, or to ask questions. Congratulations! Now make this your best year yet!
Lance Kugler, MD, is a specialist in LASIK and vision correction surgery and CEO of Kugler Vision. A proud Omaha native, he is passionate about improving lives through clear vision. Dr. Kugler serves on several national boards, and his practice is recognized internationally as a center of excellence. Dr. Kugler is one of the original founders of the Refractive Surgery Alliance, an international organization comprised of over 350 of the world’s leading vision correction surgeons; he also served as its first president. In 2019, Dr. Kugler was selected as a TEDx speaker, and delivered a talk in Omaha about the worldwide epidemic of nearsightedness and refractive solutions. Dr. Kugler is an Associate Professor of Refractive Surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s Truhlsen Eye Institute, has been published in many medical journals, and participates in numerous clinical studies to advance the field of vision correction surgery. Additionally, Dr. Kugler is proud to be a Board Certified Fellow of the World College of Refractive Surgery & Visual Sciences. Dr. Kugler and his wife are proud parents to five active kids. When he has a spare moment, he enjoys skiing, tennis, travel, and fine coffee.